Again Morgan played in the kitchen. She'll be very upset once I replace that child lock. Maybe I'll leave that one cabinet accessible for her. Really, she just enjoys sitting in it and stowing away the occasional toy.
Mark asked me if I have a foot fetish since I take a lot of pictures of our children's feet. I never thought about it, but I guess the answer is yes, especially if they are dressed like little reindeer!
Another thing I can't resist is a good hug between siblings.
Morgan's been spending more and more time in this chair.
I remember when I first brought it upstairs for this picture:
She couldn't get enough of it. I think she felt so big being able to climb into a chair on her own. Those feelings of triumph would quickly dissapt as she realized that she didn't know how to get down. It was so cute because she'd start to stretch her legs down and they'd be literally one inch above the floor, but there she sat, paralyzed with fear waiting for me to rescue her.
Well those days are over. She has completely mastered this chair and has no fear.
Charlie jumped in this shot to inform me that we had 'lost track of time' and should really head out for his hair cut now.
So off we went to tame his mane.
Charlie's so good for haircuts despite the fact that he clearly doesn't enjoy them.

Morgan, on the other hand, had a ball investigating all the hair products conveniently displayed right at eye level.
After Charlie's haircut I decided to treat the kids to Steak 'N Shake.
I love it when we have days like this. When everything comes easy and we experience pure contentment from the littlest of diversions. I'm going to stop here, because of course it couldn't last forever. We certainly had some more hair-pulling moments later in the day. Still, it's nice to know that these kinds of days are entirely attainable.
No comments:
Post a Comment