Charlie had his Bear Hunt at school on Tuesday. He'd been looking forward to the opportunity to wear his jammies and bring a flash light to school all month.
In other news, I finally managed to coerce Morgan's hair into pigtails.
Charlie took one look and said 'she looks beautiful'. I'm inclined to agree.
We met grandma at Bob Evan's for the public debut of this new hairdo.
Another big occurrence in the life of my youngest was her chance to sit in the big kid high chair.
This will have to wait a bit before I do it again. Baby girl likes to test her new freedom by standing up in the high chair. (I wonder where she saw that.)
That brings me to tonight. Charlie and Taylor have taken up checkers. It is so cute to watch them play. They really concentrate. My favorite quote today was their mutual agreement that the game was getting interesting.
We wrapped up the night with a book,
a quick tickle session,
and charlie's usual mischief.
No comments:
Post a Comment