Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ugh.

Today is just one of those days where I'm experiencing a lot of frustration with my photography. I don't even feel like I'm qualified to use that term yet. Photography. I know this is normal, and I know that all I can do is just fight through it. Just keep taking pictures. Try to keep learning. It's just that there are so many resources out there and so many opportunities to spend money on this hobby that I don't know where my time and money will be best invested. Most of the time I'm truly exhilarated by the plethora of information available to photographers online. But today I feel overwhelmed. I feel inadequate.

I know this will pass. I only write this to remind my future self of where I came from. I also want to make a public vow (I use the term public loosely since I'm pretty sure only about 5 people read this) to help others like me once I figure out what I'm doing. I want to help other moms who want to capture life's moments with creativity and beauty.


No comments: