After writing my last blog and expressing my frustrations I took a deep breath and picked up my camera again. Sometimes it's painful to snap pictures knowing they are mediocre. Knowing they look just like the last ones I took. (I'm getting really sick of the interior of my house.) But I know it's the only way to improve. Then I turned to the internet in search of some new editing techniques. I really like the 'clean edit' look. The kind that look so clear and crisp like you didn't do any editing at all. And that's when I had my breakthrough. I found
a tutorial on how to make eyes pop. Here's an example:

This is so fun! It does take several steps to achieve so I really need to work on being a better editor (only selecting the cream of the crop to work on). Still, you'll be seeing a lot more twinkle in my children's eyes from here on out :) Also, I will get back to posting more blogs about our everyday lives with less mention of the photography soon. I just like to document my journey periodically, and for me, this is a huge step in the right direction!
No comments:
Post a Comment