I took Taylor to some locations I've been scouting to practice shooting during the golden hour.
Charlie started T Ball and we practiced in the yard.
We celebrated Father's Day by serving Daddy breakfast in bed.
Taylor coordinated the creation of this flag for her daddy. She had Morgan color the blue paper, and Charlie colored the red stripes. She drew the hearts and stars and assembled the masterpiece.
Then I went to my dad's house for a sleepover with my sisters and the big girls. We loved looking at his beautiful flower garden.
My dad served up some burgers and hot dogs:)
While in KY, Taylor lost her first tooth.
We went to the library on Tuesday.
And then washed my car.
The stool was her idea.
We had a lot of fun with this keyboard and making up our own version of the freeze dance. Morgan joined in the dancing. It was adorable.
Taylor was invited to a princess party at The Enchanted Village.
They even invited Morgan to participate!
Charlie's away game in Hamilton. He's so cute out there!
Well that's it for now. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
2 comments:
Update the 365 page! I keep going to it! ��
Sorry, I finally did last night!
Post a Comment