Friday, June 15, 2012

This 'N That

Here's a quick little filler post to tell y'all (that's right, my KY roots are showin') what's been going on 'round here.

I bought popsicle molds at the store and have been experimenting with different pops.  So far the yogurt pops are the most popular.


Mark and I took the kids to St. Michael's festival.

#8






Morgan had her first taste of corn on the cob.  She approves.

#9

We went to my mom's house to make tie dye shirts for our camping trip.  This:


Turned into this:

(I'll write a post dedicated entirely to our camping adventure soon!)

We celebrated our Goddaughter's birthday.  She is this many:


I experimented with some dramatic lighting.  Morgan provided the extra drama free of charge.


I moved on to another (only slightly more patient) subject to try out this lighting.  It needs work.


We reinstated family game night and  played Battle Yatzee and Just Dance.


Taylor found a new way to play 'gas station'.


Well that's our week.  In the middle of it was a very fun camping adventure.  I will post photos of that soon!  Until then, enjoy your weekend!

(how 'bout leavin this KY girl some love!)
                                                      I
                                                      I
                                                      I
                                                    \I/

2 comments:

Williams Family said...

GREAT pictures and I love the colors and expressions. What a way to capture the summer fun!!!

Keep doing what you love. You inspire me to do the same.

Big one

Jessica Wells said...

You can practice your KY twang tomorrow when we head south to visit Dad for Father's Day!