
Tonight was the Christmas program at the girls' school. It was so stinkin' cute. I found myself unable to stop smiling when the K-2nd graders were on the stage. I was so proud of Taylor. Last year, she would not sing at all in preschool. This year she was belting it out! Grace did great, too! Here's a video of the evening's highlights summed up in two minutes. I just saved you 103 minutes. You're welcome. Enjoy:
For those of you who can't see my videos (Julie), here's a few photos. (Disclaimer: I had to use my zoom lens that really isn't designed for low light situations. I did my best.)
At first Taylor was a bit hard to see, but then she found her niche.
Charlie's party is tomorrow, and I'm told the kids have prepared some songs for us. You can bet another post will follow!
No comments:
Post a Comment