Monday, April 28, 2014

Spring into Action

Well, spring has finally arrived!  I noticed signs of it in many of the images that I uploaded for you today.  Starting with some macro images.  I have been spending a lot of time tinkering with macro lens. I honestly can't get enough of it.  I've decided to make Monday's  Macro Monday on my FB business page.  So if you are not yet a fan, head on over there and become one!














The family decided to take advantage of the nice weather one evening and go for a walk.  Charlie complained the whole time leading up to it ("what are we going to do?  Just walk?")  Well, guess who enjoyed it the most?






When we came home we kicked the ball around for a bit before heading inside.  Doesn't Taylor's hair look like The Firestater?


While we've still had our moments of relaxing indoors...








...we are now spending much more time and energy outdoors



Charlie began playing baseball this spring as well.  He got two hits off the machine in his first games!




The kids and I decorated Easter eggs this spring, too.










Spring Break was nothing special this year.  They did enjoy being allowed to sleep in different places.  Can you find Morgan in this picture?  It's like Where's Waldo!


Poor Morgan still had school while her brother and sister were off.  She was excited when they were able to come to her Easter party at preschool though.






She also got to go to Sharon Woods with her aunt while her brother and sister braved opening day at Kings Island.




Taylor coordinated an Easter egg hunt the day before Easter.




It was very sweet.  She even gave us prizes.


The kids found their baskets from the Easter Bunny in record time this year!






After church, we headed to The Wells house for another Easter egg hunt!






Morgan had a little help.









Taylor rode in the Opening Day parade with her softball team.  They gathered the night before to wash and decorate the truck.  Morgan had great fun helping out.








Mark is an assistant coach for Taylor's team this year.


Morgan and Charlie loved playing with all the other brothers and sisters.


Taylor played great and even scored a run!








Last Friday marked one year since my friend Melanie left us.  You can read about what an amazing person she was here.  On Saturday, her friends and family gathered to celebrate her life.






Finally, today I took some photos that were on my bucket list.  Morgan's fondness for playdoh far surpasses that of her brother or sister.  I knew I'd have to one day take her portrait surrounded by her beloved cans of play doh.  Today was that day.






And I leave you with a bit more eye candy.



1 comment:

julie said...

Thank you for these great photos that remind me how to enjoy the simple things...like Spring!!! Post again soon, we miss you!