Friday, October 18, 2013

Photo Dump

Well, it's been a busy month.  I wish I would have posted more, but so it goes.  We went on a camping trip last weekend and have a birthday party tomorrow.  Before I post about those, I'd like to quickly share some photos from the past few weeks.  So here it goes.  My first photo dump (which means many photos and very few words).




My niece won a scholarship for a this year.


We were very proud.


(open house)






Practicing with Dad.










Learning to shoot with Mom.




















His cheering section.


Chariety Walk at the zoo with big cousin, Alison.




An early birthday present/new obsession.



























Random trips for ice cream.






Her cheering section.


American Heritage Girl and Cub Scout Family Campout.












A visit from Mr. Mike.


Taking advantage of a Monday off to go to the zoo.


















Preschool field trip.












Kindergarten field trip to the same farm two days later.








The school singing Happy Birthday.


Phew. That was quick!  Expect two more posts in the next week as the Williams family keeps truckin along :)

No comments: