Saturday, June 15, 2013

Interlude

I have a few more photos to share before blogging about our very extended vacation that we just enjoyed during the first half of June.


Week Three of Studio Lighting Workshop.  The stars aligned and Morgan decided she'd sit in for a few shots.



Taylor was my original model and had some ideas for posing.


I had been wanting to spend some time with Taylor exclusively and finally got my chance a few Fridays ago.  I let her pick the restaurant and she chose Steak N Shake.


Then we went to a place where we could paint our own pottery.






She was completely in her element.



On the way home we passed this field that I've been eyeing for a while.  I figured since the light was perfect and I had my camera, it was a perfect opportunity.


I love how normal she thinks it is to have a quick little photo shoot in a random field on the way home.


June was my sister's month to have a date night with her husband while I watched her kids (we alternate months) so I had six kids sleeping over.  The girls watched a movie downstairs. while the boys enjoyed one upstairs.




We attended the end of the year family picnic at school.






And here was Week Four of my workshop.



I managed to complete this assignment the same day we left for our trip.  Morgan followed me around everywhere as I packed and when I went to my 'studio' to get some gear she saw the stool and asked to sit.  I love having a dedicated shooting room for this exact reason.  I can leave my lights set up and seize opportunities like this.



Coming up my favorite images from our 10 day trip!!

No comments: