Still loving my new macro lens (most shots in the post were taken with it).
We bought Big Girl Underwear for Morgan!!
Okay, so we made a mistake and actually bought Big Boy Underwear. She didn't mind one bit.
Here are the stats: It's been four days, and she's averaging one accident per day. I can live with that.
I call this photo "Ant". Didn't even know it was there until I saw it on my computer screen.
I am having so much fun experimenting with macro. Sometimes my subject is just color and shape.
The big kids went to Vacation Bible School this week.
In other big news, I captured three photos of Charlie with real smiles on his face!!
Believe it or not, I did not photoshop her eyes.
One of my favorites from the week.
"Put down the camera and do playdoh with me."
And I did :)
No comments:
Post a Comment