Wednesday, February 13, 2013

a quickie

How's this for you? Two posts in one day!  I realized that I left out one important event from my last post.  Last week I had the pleasure of attending another Mother Daughter event at Taylor's school.  This time it was a pajama movie night.


Grace and Jessica came too.


In true slumber party fashion, they served pizza, cotton candy, popcorn and M&Ms.


I had such a wonderful time with Taylor last year and this year did not disappoint.  I think one of my favorite parts is having my daughter choose to spend time with me.  There were lots of her friends there and they did sneak in the occasional group hug.


However, she much preferred to stay with her mom, making me laugh as she used her cotton candy as a microphone.  It made me realize how little one-on-one time Taylor and I actually have.


I think Jessica had a similar experience with Grace as the two snuggled on the gym floor for the movie.


Am I a lucky mom or what?

No comments: