1- Morgan's imagination. This may look like random toys tossed aside, but it is actually her blankie with headphones on listening to music played from Morgan's camera which was standing in as an iPod.
2- Charlie and his resiliency. I snap his photo with this bear every year near his birthday. I was a little late getting the 8 year photo, but wanted to make sure I got it before the cast came off.
3- People who dedicate their lives to helping sick and injured children.
(Our first look at the pins in his arm)
Morgan playing with his cast while we waited for the doctors.
Charlie's doctor explaining his nerve damage to colleagues and interns.
4- The father/son bond. These two have been hanging out a lot and bonding over football and rubik's cubes.
5- My sweet Taylor growing up. She invited two friends over for a sleepover to celebrate turning ten years old.
6- Grandparents in my children's lives. Every single one of them is engaged and so invested in their grandchildren. It's a beautiful thing.
(Mark and Charlie fell asleep watching OSU football.)
7- Taylor's leadership skills. She taught her AHG unit how to arm knit at a recent meeting.
8- Music, music, music. I finally made it to an open mic night and performed for the first time in 15 years. It felt amazing. I can't wait to do it again!
9- Date nights with my hubby.
10- Girl time with my sisters.
11- More sibling love (Taylor and Charlie were mystery readers for Morgan's preschool class.)
12- Birthdays. We celebrated mine with fresh donuts in the morning.
Then we watched a movie in the afternoon. (And finished off with dinner that night.)
13- Holidays. We celebrated Thanksgiving at Grandpa's house this year. It couldn't have been more perfect.
14- Cousins. I am thankful everyday that my kids have cousins their ages that they get to see on a regular basis and grow up with. What an amazing blessing!
Taylor and Grace sold chocolates at my mom's craft show this year to benefit a needy family.
15- This guy and his willingness to be silly.
That's a wrap!
Happy Holidays to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment