Taylor is playing on a softball team with mainly fourth graders, but she holds her own.
Morgan loves when her siblings play on fields with playgrounds nearby.
The kids joined Grandmama for some Kings Island fun. What a brave Grandma to take on all three kids at once!
My nephew, Jacob, received his First Communion this month.
Here's a new hairstyle Taylor wanted me to try out on her.
The evening after Jacob's First Communion, our family headed to the park to burn off some energy. I love both expressions in this shot.
Between her brother and her sister, Morgan spends a lot of her time at games these days.
The following shots were just me noticing the different light our house gets in the morning.
I went to Morgan's school for the Mother's Tea.
She showed me her sunflower and proudly pointed out that hers was the biggest.
Taylor and her cousin, Grace, got to go on a special overnight trip to SunWatch Indian Village as a reward for selling lots of flowers for AHG.
That same night, I took Charlie to his school's Mom Prom!
He was a very fun date.
We celebrated Aunt Jessica's birthday this month at Grandma's house.
My study of light continues.
I discovered this beautiful field about two miles from our house and had to take advantage of it on the way home from Morgan's dance class!
We also celebrated Mark's birthday at Grandma's house.
Taylor and her friends came up with the idea to have a Buddy Bench at school. It's a place where kids can go if they don't have anyone to play with. If you see someone at the buddy bench, it is strongly encouraged that you invite them to play with you. They presented the idea to their principle who supported them in acquiring materials to bring the idea into fruition.
I was extremely proud of them!
I attended the award ceremony at the kids' school. Taylor was chosen to read the opening prayer.
Charlie received the Academic Achievement award and the Scripture Quote award.
Taylor received the Academic Achievement award, Word a Day, and the Scripture Quote award.
After the ceremony, I joined Morgan for her last day of preschool!
We then started her summer off with a trip to the park!
That night, I was back at the school for Taylor's AHG award ceremony where she received the Sacagawea award and moved up to the Explorer's level.
I've also been playing with evening light as it streams in the girls' bedroom window.
The family spent one weekend working in our flower beds for over 2 hours. Okay, the kids actually lasted about 30 minutes.
Then we went to the family campout with the cub scouts and AHG. Aunt Jessica was not feeling well so we brought Jacob and Addison with us!
These two were so incredibly sweet together!
Morgan even found a tree she could climb!
Addison tried to help her climb the bigger ones.
At one point, the girls thought it would be fun to play with my hair.
I forgot that Addison does not have a light touch!
The next day, we picked up Jacob and Grace again to head to Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Roger's house for their annual (day before) Memorial Day picnic.
Morgan has been enjoying her time home with mom while her big siblings finish out their school year. She really likes having playdoh challenges with me. We each pick a photo from the internet of something the other one needs to create out of playdoh.
Truth be told, I've been enjoying them too!
This little guy is finally starting to get one of his front teeth so I needed to capture this smile while I could!
Here he is playing toss with Dad at one of Taylor's softball games.
Morgan and I even went swimming one day while the big kids were at school.
My wild one at rest.
Aunt Julie and Uncle Mark bravely invited all six nieces and nephews for a sleepover!
So I went to the Red's game that night with my friends.
Morgan helped participate in the school's Groundbreaking Ceremony since her kindergarten class will be the first to begin in the new, expanded building.
Well, there you have it- our busy and active May. Four more days and the kids will be out of school!! Then the fun can really begin...
No comments:
Post a Comment