Saturday, January 31, 2015

January 2015 (better late than never)

I don't have many photos to share for January.  We've been hibernating this winter.


Taylor did start volleyball this year.  She was so fun to watch!


I instituted a no electronic rule for Charlie and Morgan and they had fun cheering her on.  Although, if you ask Morgan she'll tell you that she does not watch the game- just the scoreboard.




Mark did a great job teaching her how to serve.








Charlie has been receiving fun craft boxes in the mail (the subscription was a christmas present from his Grandparents).  We've had fun constructing them together.







Not to be left out, Morgan made up her own crafts to work on.


Charlie had a cubscouts lock in.  He got to practice archery, play kickball and watch a movie before heading him to our own comfy beds.











This little one has spent quite a few days home with a fever this winter.  (Wait until you hear about her February!)


Not to be outdone, Charlie developed a fever, too.


We celebrated Uncle Chad's birthday this month at Grandma's house.


I also took some practice Valentine photos with the kids to use next month.
























I was taking some photos of little Morgan sleeping one morning when...


...she woke up and caught me!


Taylor and I attended our fourth Mother Daughter night at the school.




This time it was a tea party theme.




Charlie's cub scout den braved the cold and went on a hike this month.


It was fun finding some of the geo-taggin treasures left on the trail.






Well, those are the highlights for January.  Stay tuned to hear about our wild, snowy February.

1 comment:

julie said...

Looks like some great hibernating fun! I miss the kids!!! Can't wait till spring...