Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Why this summer rocks

Ready for more photos from our fabulous summer?  Honestly, I told Taylor that I don't remember enjoying a summer this much since I was a kid.  And the best part is that it does not feel like it is flying by.  We still have one more month, folks!  Here's some reasons why this summer rocks:

Celebrating my big sister's birthday.


American Heritage Girls events:
(Taylor is joining in the fall and they are allowing her to earn some badges this summer)






Slowing down for some macro photography.










Vacation Bible School:






Kids that stand in itchy grass after VBS for the sake of their mama/aunt's love of photography.




Swimming.




Learning to swim (halleluah!)




New found bravery.














Picnics in the park.





New found shooting locations and patient kids that let us return three times in one week.




















(almost three, folks!)








Car washes with Grandma








Sticky rice.



Photo shoots with the kids.  (I am doing some back-to-school mini sessions next month.  See my business FB page for details!)












More birthday celebrations.


Big girls in big girl underwear.


Not too big for her blankie, though.




Big boys who play soccer in the rain.






Electronic-free weeks that lend themselves to this: (More on our electronic-free week in my next post)


More swimming.




Swim lessons in the rain, too.




Thanks for reading.  I like to read, too!  Leave me a comment and tell me what you've been enjoying this summer.

1 comment:

julie said...

What a great way to celebrate these special months of rest, warmth, family, laughter, adventures... One that I am sure the little ones will never forget. Thanks for sharing!!!