Julie moved back home and not a moment too soon. I will write more about it later, but her visit was very providential.
A new season of planting has begun.
Other signs of spring have brought me peace and hope as well.
Mark and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. We started a tradition last year of celebrating on our anniversary as a family. This year we took the kids to a hibachi grill.
It's never to0 early to teach your child to use chopsticks!
Morgan was not very fond of the big fire in the beginning. Nor did she like having food flung at her mouth. She was a trooper, though.
We continued the celebration with some frozen yogurt (or as Mark calls it "fro yo").
This photo is deceiving. She was in a great mood the whole evening.
I told Morgan that her Grandpa was taking her to a park this week, and she wanted to wait for him outside. When he arrived, she was ready to go. Wouldn't even let him come inside.
Today Charlie had a field trip to Sharon Woods. He had been asking me if he could wear his hair like antenna, and asked if today could be the day. I figured, why not?
His class is tiny so we joined with another PreK class.
First they played in the indoor playground. Within five minutes of running around Charlie had a new battle wound. I told him that he must have fallen directly on his ear as it was the only mark on him and turned purple immediately.
He was a trooper and was soon ready to begin his indoor scavenger hunt.
Followed by an outdoor scavenger hunt.
Oh, how I love the feel of a small hand in mine...
Charlie got to see tadpoles in a pond.
After his field trip, Charlie went back to school for Tae Kwon Do. I stuck around to watch.
He wanted to be sure that I captured his 'karate face'.
So as you can see, we keep trucking along. It hasn't been easy. Thankfully, God blessed me with a small army of people that love me and people that need me. Still, any prayers you can spare for my broken heart or for the two sweet girls who have lived the last week without their mamma would be greatly appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment