We start out with a hilarious attempt to get my three kids sitting together.
Then more of the usual. Seriously, she just can't get enough.
Charlie's been playing so hard at soccer this fall. He really enjoys it and never gives up.
Here's a random shot of Morgan regretting her decision to mouth the crumb she picked up off of the floor.
Jammin'.
After five minutes with markers.
Charlie rarely asks for the ipod anymore during rest time. Instead he spends his time making things like this.
Me and my buddy walking to the bus stop to get Taylor.
One day we had decided that we'd all go to Charlie's soccer practice. On the way out the door, his coach called to cancel practice. What else could we do? We headed to the nearest ice cream store, of course.
Both kids had their yearly check ups. I'm so grateful for their clean bill of health. (It's amazing the difference a year makes. Last year, Taylor wouldn't speak to the doctor at all. This time she wouldn't stop!)
The kids have been playing school when Taylor gets home from school. Taylor's the teacher and Charlie's the enthusiastic learner (for now).
Daddy got a new company car. And when I say 'new', I mean it had 8 miles on it when he picked it up from the lot.
We were able to go to our church's Harvest Mass again this year. It's held on a parishioner's farm about 35 minutes away. It was a bit cold, but we had a nice time.
I had more photos from it, but photo bucket is not letting me post them. Anyone know of another way to post large photos on blogger? I'm getting sick of this!
Moving on. Two photos from a quick run to the grocery store with Taylor.
And two from today.
Well, I feel as though I could fall asleep at the keyboard so I must head to bed. We've got some fun times planned for the rest of October which translates to more interesting blog posts (hopefully). Until then, my friends, good night and God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment