Sunday, September 2, 2012

Big Events

I have two big happenings to report from the William's household.  Can you guess the first?


Grace and I accompanied Taylor to get her ears pierced!  I had told her that she could get them pierced when she was finished with Kindergarten.  She did not ask all summer long.  I mentioned it once, but she didn't jump at it, and I didn't push it.  I figured she'd let me know when she was ready.  Early this week she informed me that it was time.

Although, she claimed not to be nervous, this face says it all.


Luckily, Grace was there to lend support.


She was so brave.  She didn't even flinch!


When they held the mirror up, I finally saw her smile.


Afterwards we treated ourselves to lunch in the food court.






I let her buy an extra pair of earrings.  She informed me that she and Grace had already made a box to put them in.  I chuckled at the size of it.


Then she needed to call Grandma and tell her all about it.





The other big event?  We are now a two Mac household.  Here are the kids skyping with Aunt Julie in Chile.  (She was trying to go incognito.)

No comments: