Morgan had a doctor's checkup last week. I took advantage of the blue wall to take some sweet portraits. Seriously, her pig tails just beg to be photographed.
Afterwards, we went to a park. I didn't think I'd be writing that this winter. I also didn't think I'd be saying this, but I miss the snow! Give me a week's worth and I'll be set.
On the way home, I snagged some pictures of my neighbor's horse. I love living in this area. We get to see farms, open fields, horses, cows, goats, even lamas on a regular basis. My cynical friends like to point out that surely one day these farms will disappear and be developed. True, but not today. And guess what, they'll be here tomorrow, too. One day, I'd like to do a photography project and take pictures of all the neat places just miles from our home. One day I will.
Charlie went on a field trip this week to Stan the Donut Man. The kids had so much fun as they rolled up their sleeves and played with the dough.
He also went to a birthday party at Run Jump and Play. Morgan tagged along as well.
Taylor's been a big help this week. One day I asked her to keep an eye on her sister and make sure she didn't follow me up the stairs. She found a sure fire way to keep Morgan rooted next to her.
She also helped me out a lot when a little stomach bug took residence in my belly on Sunday. She did her best to entertain the others and even got them drinks when they were thirsty.
She and Charlie got along so well when they were playing with play-doh and pretending to be bakers.
Three more pictures to sum up last week:
Taylor perched like a bird while Grandpa reads to her.
Morgan clutching her blanket. She's becoming quite fond of that thing. (I'll get a better picture of it soon.)
And Charlie being Charlie.
Grandmama came home this weekend from her exciting vacation and spent some quality time with her grandkids (even got to sleep with them!), but I didn't take any pictures. I was too busy, having dinner with a friend and going to the apple store (a multi-hour outing). Still, it helped make the weekend special.
Tonight will be special, too. My mama is home from her 10 day trip to Chile. She has been missed, and tonight we will all dine together (with my sister's family) and show her just how much.
No comments:
Post a Comment