Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Taylor's Saint Project

On All Saint's Day, Taylor's kindergarten class participated in a saints project. They had to pick a Saint (Taylor picked Saint Mary since her middle name is Mary), come up with a simple costume to represent that saint, and find out a few facts about them. Then they presented these facts in front of all the kindergartens from her school (50 kids!) and many of their parents who came to watch.
Taylor's class looked so precious dressed up.
Taylor has some sweet friends at school.

Taylor volunteered to go first! I was so proud of her. She was not nervous at all (I don't think I could have done that at 6 years old). Here's the video (It's hard to hear but she's saying "I am Saint Mary. Saint Mary was born on September 8th. The angel, Gabriel, said to Mary that God has chosen her to be Jesus' Mother. Mary answered yes to God's plan."):


After presenting, the kids sat on the sides of the stage.
Morgan just couldn't resist going to her sister and sitting with her!

No comments: