Taylor's first day of kindergarten finally arrived today! Her brother got up bright and early with Taylor to see her off.

Mommy took her to the bus stop while Grandmama stayed home with the little ones.

Taylor assured her mommy that she wasn't scared a bit.

She did observe that it was a bit cold and dark outside. (The bus comes EARLY!)

Taylor was the first one on her bus. Her bus driver is really nice and let her pose for a picture before heading off to school. (I'm not sure where her smile went. Maybe she was just a tiny bit nervous after all.)

Mommy drove to the school to see Taylor get off the bus. Her cousin, Grace, is on her bus!

All the kids gather for morning prayer before heading off to their classrooms.

I was not the only parent who came to see their child off on the first day.

Finally it was time for Taylor to follow her teacher to the classroom.

And Grace went off to her big first grade classroom.

I guess I'll hear about her day in about 7 hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment