Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Parties at School

Taylor and Charlie had their halloween parties at school today. Charlie's started out with an orange treat (orange is the color they're learning about right now)
He ate all of his- carrots, cantalope, peaches, mandarin oranges, cheese, popcorn, candy corn, orange juice and all!
Then they went outside and picked a pumpkin.

He did a nice job decorating it.
His teacher, Miss Nicolle, helped when mommy had to go to Taylor's class.
Then, after making a trailmix, the kids enjoyed wagon rides through the building. Here he is with his friend, Eli.
Taylor's day started with a hat parade.
Then they made scarecrow crafts.
I couldn't get her to smile big until I said "Say Morgan". That did the trick.
Next, they had a snack of dirt and worms (you heard me).
Then by far the best part of the party was when mommy sang silly halloween songs with the class and let them dance and play instruments!
I was so impressed when Taylor pulled Charlie and our friend's son back to the car in the wagon. She must be eating her Wheaties!

No comments: