Greetings. It's been a while since my last blog post, although I think I am just going to resign to monthly posts. I have a lot of photography projects on my plate and it's very difficult to post more often than that. Don't worry, I still shoot daily and you can always check out my 365 project here.
Here's a quick shot of the Williams family playing Monopoly. Poor Morgan gets left out of a lot of our family games although she is learning some wii games now.

She's also quite skilled at painting with her big sister.

Charlie has a new interest. Pokemon cards. It started out with baseball cards, then football, and now pokemon cards are at the top of his list.


The kids are finally getting some chances to play outside. They enjoyed playing kickball at Grandpa's house.



St. Patrick's day came and went without much fuss at our house. Aside from wearing green and joining the kids for lunch at school I didn't do anything special.



Charlie was a bit disappointed and told me that a couple of times. So I decided to make it right for him the next day. I bought some small gifts at the store, blew up some green balloons, played some irish music and taped streamers in my car.


When I picked up the kids from the bus stop I told them that they were entering my time machine. We then proceeded to travel back in time one day.

Charlie was so excited and said "thank you for going back in time for me."




We even enjoyed green rice for dinner that night.

Morgan's absolute favorite pass time is playing with playdoh right now.

She's actually gotten quite good at it thanks to her other favorite pass time (watching you tube videos about playdoh).


Taylor participated in a Pinewood Derby with the American Heritage Girls and Boy Scouts. I will save you the suspense. She did not win.


She did have fun, though.

I really enjoyed watching her playing outside by herself. She was lost in her own world and it brought back such vivid memories of me playing in my own backyard as a kid.


Here's some shots of me playing in my studio.




I started a new photography workshop. I is my first advanced level workshop and I am LOVING it.












This moment warmed my heart when I stumbled upon Charlie educating his little sister about the strengths and weaknesses of his Pokemon characters.


Saturday morning.

A cousin lunch.

My nephew turned seven and celebrated by having a Minecraft party.





Finally, I part with a few shots from the weekend.








Taylor and Mark went to a Father-Daughter Dance on Saturday night.

When Mark and I first became parents I remember him saying that we need to make sure to always have family dinners. I agreed immediately, and it remains one of my favorite times of the day. It is a time to talk about our days and our future. I know it will get harder as the kids get older, but I will not give up this special time. Here is our Sunday dinner.
And here is my heart laid out on the couch.
No comments:
Post a Comment